Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CallieWVU2 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 10:04 PM
    Nestor The Long eared Donkey
    Okay when I was young probably 1990 or in the mid to late 1980s, there was this cartoon of Nestor, it was not claymation, it was an actual cartoon, and it's like the thing doesn't even exist anymore, does anyone know what I'm talking about, like the poor little Nestor donkey is out in the cold snow storm and his mother lays over him and covers him to keep him warm and then he finds her dead in the morning, oh my god, it traumatized me more than bambi's mom.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Aug 25, 2009, 08:42 AM

Nestor the long eared christmas donkey [B]is[B] stop-motion. There was only one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Eared Sliders [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow members! I am new here as you all can see, I was thinking of getting a red eared slider. I know all the requirements they need, such as: - Basking Light - Basking area - Water All the other stuff. The only thing I don't know is the gallons, how big does a tank have to be for...

Selling a Dead Donkey [ 1 Answers ]

A merchant is trying to sell a donkey to one of his fellow townsfolk. "Hey, Can I interest you in a donkey" "Sure" "That will be 100 shillings" When the merchant shows him the donkey, they see that the donkey is dead. "Oh, I'm sorry." "I still want the donkey"

Chuck & The Donkey [ 1 Answers ]

Young Chuck moved to Texas and bought a donkey from a Farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.' Chuck replied, 'Well, then, just give me my money back.'

Dead Donkey! [ 4 Answers ]

Young Chuck, moved to Texas and bought a donkey from a farmer For $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.' Chuck replied, 'Well, then, just give me my money back.' The farmer...

Does anyone have a red eared slider turtle? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have a male turtle that I had for a month and since then I can't get him to eat the food pellets that I brought. My dad gotten a big tank for him but he had to get rid of the tank because he couldn't take the smell and he doesn't want to have to clean it every month. I have my turtle in a...

View more questions Search