Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abrynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 07:08 PM
    Marrying a Portuguese citizen
    I'm a us citizen my boyfriend flew here from Portugal and we have decided to marry I've read as much as I can find but I can't find a definite answer saying we can get married. And if we can does he have to leave then? Can someone h as help as we won't have the ability to bring him back again.

Thank you
    Alfama Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2009, 11:39 PM

Hi Abrynn, If you go to the post --American born with Portuguese parents and want a Portuguese passport. You will find in the last post a name, an address and phone number and fax. Give him a call you'll find him very helpful. Good luck. Alfama

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US citizen marrying a UK citizen and moving to the UK [ 9 Answers ]

I am a US citizen planning on marrying my British girlfriend. I was told by the British Immigration Agency that it would be best to marry here in the US and apply here for the Settlement Visa of a Spouse, because it would be quicker. Is this true and how long will this take if done in the US or...

US Citizen Marrying an Irish Citizen in the US [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a US Citizen. I am to marry my Finance who is an Irish Citizen . We are planing a small JP service in the end of May 2009. We will living in Ireland after the wedding. I was wondering if prior to registering with the town hall if we need to do any other paper work before we marry?....

View more questions Search