Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EthanDoroff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 06:51 PM
    I Have a Complete Set of 1968 Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards
    I have a question about the price of a complet set ex condition they are glass cards, limited edition the hole complet set no scratches no stains the set is 12 cards from were he was in the mets the angles the rangers and a 1981 highlight nolan ryan card and one from when he was in the astros I was just wondering how much do you think I could get for the complet set and they are atentacated
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Hi, EthanDoroff!

Do the cards from 1968 look like any of those that you'll find via clicking on the following image search? If so, which ones, please?

1968 Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards Glass Complete Set - Google Images

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sell Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards by Donruss [ 1 Answers ]

I have some Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards (Career Series) by Donruss. I am looking to sell them for the right price. Does anyone know how much they may sell for? They are in Mint Condition, never been unwrapped. Thanks for your help!

Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 Nolan Ryan baseball cards and I want to sell them. I do not want to get jipped. I have heard that they sell for more than $500.00.

Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

:) :confused: I have a plaque of 5 Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards, made by pacific trading cards, inc. 1991. Here are the details: 1. Texas Rangers, "Pick Off at Third", originally autographed. Card no. 216. 2. California Angels, "California Victory". Card no. 126. 3. Houston Astros,...

View more questions Search