Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dayspring45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 06:22 PM
    U.S. Canada divorce
    If I marry a Canadian and we get a divorce is she responsible for me after the divorce if I stay in canada
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2009, 06:43 PM

Responsible for what, she will for any terms that is awarded or agreed to in divorce court

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce in canada - not a canadian resident [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my wife have been in canada on a work visa for 1.5 years. I own a company here. We would like to get divorced and I would like to know if we would be recognized under canadian law or would we have to get divorced in the UK where we are from. Thanks

Effect of Divorce during Canada Immigration Process [ 2 Answers ]

My sister married to a Canada Immigrant person four years back. She is due to obtain full Canadian national status in next 7-8 months. Now she is experiencing some bad relation ship/behaviour from her Canadian Husband. What will be the consequence if she reaches to some point of no return, Divorce...

Divorce from Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Our situation is this... legal aid is solving the "divorce" part, cheap and easy... sign here.. lol... well maybe not that easy. However now my man needs to see a "real" lawyer to settle the property part of things... I think he shouldn't sign off on the divorce until he's seen a lawyer for the...

View more questions Search