Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RonaldoBrazao Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Getting Dual Portuguese Passport?
    Hi,

I was born in the UK although my father is Portuguese, mother is English. So I am half English and half Portuguese.

I was speaking to them the other day and they said I might be able to get a Portuguese Passport if I wanted to.
    My Dad has a Portuguese Passport and my Mum has a English Passport.

I was wondering how do I go about doing this? Who to contact? Websites etc.

Aug 24, 2009, 04:40 PM

I am 15 years old.

Aug 25, 2009, 12:22 PM

Anyone got a answer?

Aug 25, 2009, 03:09 PM

??
    Alfama Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2009, 11:28 PM

Hi Ronaldo, I suggest you phone the consulate in Knightsbridge, London. They will give you all the answers to your questions, and all the help and advice that you require to obtain a Portuguese passport. Alfama.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

American born with portuguese parents and want a portuguese passport [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. Basically I am trying to find a way around being american (born and raised) and trying to go to the UK to live with my boyfriend and work there. I thought the easist way might be to obtain a portuguese passport and therefore be free to rome in and out of the UK with out visa issues that I...

Portuguese I.D card vs Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If I have my Portuguese I.D card on me and I want to travel to Italy do I still need to bring my Portuguese passport with me Many thanks

US/Portuguese dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My father was born in Portugal, but has lived here in the US since he was 11. He is a naturalized US citizen. He doesn't have a Portuguese passport. My mother was born in the US, but her parents were born in Portugal. Can I receive dual citizenship in the US/Portugal? If yes, what steps do...

Portuguese Dual Citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and an American by birth. I am looking at moving to Portugal for a few years after school, and would like to finally apply for my dual citizenship. I know the US frowns on this, but I also know by law that I can have a dual citizenship with the US and Portugal. My dad is Portuguese...

View more questions Search