Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blmtsi Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Aug 24, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Tom brady for eli manning
    I've been offered a trade. One of the guys wants to trade me eli manning for tom brady. Eli manning threw 3000 yards last year and tom brady is coming off a knee injury. Should I take the trade or should I stick with my first pick?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 11:18 AM

Tom Brady is a first ballot hall of fame QB throwing to Moss, Welker and Galloway.

Manning is a lucky SOB with no receivers and a decent O-line.

I'd laugh at him and not make the trade if he packaged LT with Manning.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 5, 2009, 01:56 PM

I agree with steve. No way should you accept this trade. I as well have Eli Manning and I have seen his stats over the past three years and to be honest, they blow. He may have thrown 3000 yds. But only 21 TD's with 10 ints. That's not very affective especially on the fantasy points side. Tom Brady is and always will be a no.1 QB in any league no matter the scoring system. He may be coming off a knee injury but he will be better then ever with the receiving core he's got this year.

NO WAY WOULD I TRADE.

Rick

P.S. I wouldn't take the trade of LT and Eli either :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of this brady bunch movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie that premiered on t.v. I believe and it came on about 7 or so years back. It was about the brady bunch except it WASNOT the brady bunch movie or its sequel. It was a movie about the behind the scene people playing the parts on the TV show. And touched on issues behind the scenes and...

What about Eli Manning and the Giants? [ 3 Answers ]

No interceptions for Ely; apparently his receivers decided to show-up and play. Can the Giants repeat v. the Cowboys? Who is watching Romo?

View more questions Search