Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sscreener Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 12:00 PM
    When is spring break?
    We are planning a trip to gulf coast Florida but want to miss the spring break crowd,when does it begin and end, thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2006, 12:06 PM
    There are no formal dates, but typically the public schools have it somewhere between the last week of February to mid March.

Between then will no doubt be the worst of it.
    studenttrip Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 02:54 AM
    If you want to know about spring break then check out http://www.s-trip.com for all about student travel & trip...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compact Fluorescent Spring Lamps [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I've noticed that certain brands of compact fluorescent light bulbs (sometimes called "spring lamps" because of the way the bulb is shaped) will light up immediately upon flipping the switch (like a regular incandescent bulb), while others, such as GE, will have a noticeable "lag time"...

Natural spring? [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I just recently bought a house and after Monday's torrential rainstorm my basement and garage were flooded. I was told by my neighbors that I have a "natural spring" under my house. What does that mean? Am I always going to have water in my finished basement? What can I do to fix this problem?

Natural spring? [ 10 Answers ]

Help! I just recently bought a house and after Monday's torrential rainstorm my basement and garage were flooded. I was told by my neighbors that I have a "natural spring" under my house. What does that mean? Am I always going to have water in my finished basement? What can I do to fix this problem?

View more questions Search