Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashtinzoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 10:07 AM
    Movie from late 70's early 80's
    There has been this movie that I can not stop thinking about. I saw it years ago. The only part I can remember is this group of kids dressed in school uniforms all in a brick building on the top floor. The kids start teasing and saying kill kill kill (what ever the girls name was) she ends up backing up and falling out the window. That's all I remember but if someone can give me an answer it would be much appreciated
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Aug 24, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Probably this one;

Prom Night (1980)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prom_Night_(1980_film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's early 80's Movie. What is the Name! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is a movie made for TV or just a movie... I believe it was on Satellite when I seen it... The movie goes like this; two sisters go off to college(one is the quiet type and the other is a material girl type) they both try to get into Sororities; they end up in different Sorority...

Name of a Movie From the late 70's-early 80's [ 5 Answers ]

Friend doesn't remember much about the movie, but believes it may have starred Kurt Russell. Said it was an action movie, involving older cars from the 50's or so and featured one car specially equipped with a "ram" that would disable other cars in a demolition type race. May also have had a drag...

Want to know late 70's, early 80's sci-fi movie name [ 2 Answers ]

This actually could have been a made-for-tv movie. The plot was that there was a private plane that had to land in a small town. The plane survivors noticed that there was sort of a "loop" within the community. For example, a survivor went into a barber shop and saw a client getting a haircut...

Late 70's early 80's TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a TV movie title. It was on in the late 70's or early 80's and it was made for TV. The lady who's name was Amy, was in fear for her life. She faked her death in a small lake. She had a boyfriend or some guy that appeared to be her protector and it seemed like everyone was...

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

View more questions Search