Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divyasuri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 12:12 AM
    UAE employment law
    Hi
    I want to know that I have visited the country uae on employment visa that was valid for 2 months after which my medical and other formalities were supposed to be done but I had an issue with the company relating to the timing of the work which they had made 15 hrs due with I gave my resignation. Now I want to know that my visa has not been stamped nor my medical was done nor my labour card was issue so will I get a ban of 6 months or not...
    yasirabbas24300 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 02:30 AM

Divyasuri can u let me know how much time do it take for the sponsor company to get the employment visa for an employee. I asked u this quest because u already holding the visa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employment Law regarding employment applications [ 2 Answers ]

I know that employers can ask on their applications if you have ever been convicted of a felony, but I ran into one the other day that asked "Have you ever been convicted of a felony in the last 7 years?" Just wondering why the 7 years.

OPT employment [ 2 Answers ]

Currently I have an OPT and I am in the process of changing from OPT to H1b. I work full time as a Special Educator (36 hrs). I also have a part time job 2 to 3 hours on Sunday school at Church. My question is... while on OPT can I have two jobs?

W2 during OPT employment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I came to US in Aug. 2000 with F1 and graduated in Nov. 2006 without changing my visa status during those years. My opt started in Dec. 06' and I got a job starting in Dec 06' after I got employment card. So basically I got payments from both school (almost whole year) and company (2 weeks)...

Employment Law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in AZ, a right to work state. I need to know if I earned 2 weeks vacation but quit am I still entitled to receive that money?

View more questions Search