Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2009, 01:41 PM
    Thinking of a poetry major
    I have found schools that offer poetry majors. I think that would be incredible. But are there any jobs I could achieve with that?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2009, 02:17 AM
    Hi, meecy12!

That's kind of a tough question there! If the institutions are offering a major in it, then I hope that they would have some resources to help people to find jobs doing it.

I would suppose that greeting card companies might have a need for someone that's good at doing it. Also, if you put your poetry on and in some kind of format that's might be marketable as keepsakes and gifts of some kind, it might work - like when we go into a bookstore or gift shop and see trinkets and other objects for sale that have poetic sayings on them.

Again, kind of a tough question...

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your post.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poetry [ 3 Answers ]

What is a legit place to have publish my poetry. I write poetry. People want me to have it published but I sent my stuff to a place one time and they ripped me off and now my poem is published with someone else's name on it. Where are the real publishers??

Poetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Experts: I need a website that has poems talking about doubleduch. Please help I can't find any of my own. Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search