Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Aug 23, 2009, 12:55 PM
    I don't understand what 2001 A space odyssey is about.
    2001 a space odyssey is a weird movie. It gives me the creeps, it made humans look more distance then I've ever seen them. They look so distance and unpredictable in that movie.

I don't know if the movie has some kind of point it's trying to get us to understand, I just don't understand them... I don't understand what the monolith are for, what the Star child in the end is, basically, can someone explain to me what the movie was trying to say?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Hi, survivorboi!

Please click on the following links. On those sites, you'll find summaries about the film.

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

SparkNotes: 2001: A Space Odyssey: Summary

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) - Plot Summary

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_(film)

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Honda Odyssey Diagnostic Trouble Code PO740 [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's 2001 Honda Odyssey shows a check engine light trouble code of PO 740. A summary of service bulletin 05012004 says: Don't replace the solenoid if troubleshooting an A/T with diagnostic trouble code PO740 (lockup control system). What does the actual bulletin say to do? Thank you.

2001 Honda Odyssey Engine Light at 80000 miles. [ 4 Answers ]

My dealer is charging $90/- to diagnoise the problem. It seems that he will get the code for the engine light. Has any one encountered this problem? What course is appropriate to take? Thanks, DJ

He says he needs space and time after 14 years I don't understand [ 4 Answers ]

Boyfriend of 14 years decide he needs time and space, I don't understand, says there is no one else, but I guess he would say that anyway. I said I would move out, but he said no, is he trying to keep his options open, he is ignoring me and avoiding me, if I try to talk to him, it seems to push...

Girlfriend doesn't understand space, what do I do? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 years and we've had our ups and downs along the way but we both really love each other. Neither of us have cheated but my girlfriend has a hard time trusting me because of a couple of things that have happened (couple of flirt incidents nothing sinister...

Rock Version of 2001 A Space Oddysee [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find or get the rock version of the theme song for the SCI Fi film 2001 A. Space Oddisee?

View more questions Search