Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    navi80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Identifying anime movie from 80 and late 80's
    Hi guys, these anime movies I saw when I was roughly 7-8 years old, and since now my grown age almost 30 I've tried search for them without any luck::confused: Im hopping you guys could help me out here, the movies are very old and on english dub as I remember, though I can't recall the titles.

1 Movie. This movie was about a young man/teen in a distant space future theme. What I remember mostly was, he at some point lost he's right eye when he was hunted by some space militia I think, he shoot him with some sort of a laser rifle. Witch left him with a distinct scar over the eye, he would later on use a eye patch. Later in the movie he becammed like a "space pirate" with and eye patch, he commanded he's own space/pirate/sheep and there was a huge battle.

2 Movie. This movie was really awesome as I recall, and very bloody and violent, in someway this movie I felt was ahead of it's time. What I recall of this movie was about a young boy, I think he's named was Chirro. As well this was a english sub movie. He was told by large man with a Hat, like the hat raiden in Mortal combat had. That he's father had been killled by one armed man. In rage this young boy slayed this "One armed man" thinking he had murdered hed father.But the man he killed was actuall he's real father and the large man with the "Rice hat" had fooled him to slay he's own father.
    This was a ninja/samurai movie, and the storie continues that he seeks revenge to kill this large man with hat, and along to road he meets with 2 women, one of the women was a swordmaster and got killed by the man with the hat in a shodown, and the other woman was kind of a indian girl, witch was attracted to him.

Please if anyone knows or recall any of these 2 movies, post something about it, really would like to know the title:):)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 23, 2009, 02:32 PM

The second one is Anime Bargain Bin Reviews- Revenge of the Ninja Warrior aka Kamui no Ken -Dagger of Kamui
    navi80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 11:02 PM
    Omg! Thank you so much:):) you are the best, this means so much for me! I found the first movie as well, it was Captain Harlock: Arcadia of my youth
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 24, 2009, 07:24 AM

You're very welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

80's Possible Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was a little kid that was probably an anime movie that I really enjoyed. The protagonist of the story watched as her parents and entire village's inhabitants were turned into human bricks. After a while, the human bricks began walking and traveling to a central location...

80's Anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey,hope someone knows what I am thinking of here. I have been getting these memories of an old animated Anime movie,or at least I think it was Anime,and I believe it was from the early or mid 80's,but I cannot remember the name of it. The story is basically about a boy who has grown up,and...

Identifying old Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. This has been bugging me for a while. I remember watching this anime movie years ago (1995 or before... mayeb) I don't remember much. I know the story centered around a young girl and that during the movie everyone started spontaniously bursting into monsters. I remember a scene where the...

View more questions Search