Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Research in dinosaur/evolution
    I am extremely interested in Dinosaurs and evolution and would like a job in that area in the future, but I can't remember what it is called and what I would need to study or what university to go to to get this job.
    Can anyone help?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 03:22 AM
    Hi, Princess-IMYM!

Perhaps you're thinking of a career as a paleontologist? Please click on the following link.

Paleontologist Definition - Google Search

Also, what level of schooling/education have you already had, please?

Thanks!

Aug 26, 2009, 08:38 AM

Yes that's it! =D

I have just finished my GCSE year in high school, I'm going to carry on to the next level of education, and hope to go to university, but I honestly don't know what subjects I should study in the upcoming years to become a Paleontologist.
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 06:39 PM
    Hi again, Hi, Princess-IMYM!

What university are you thinking of attending, please?

Thanks!

Aug 27, 2009, 07:31 AM

I don't know, I have two years to decide, and that's why I started this thread, I just don't know what Im supposed to do.
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Hi again, Princess-IMYM!

Do you have any travel limitations as to where you might go to school? For instance, I live in Illinois. I wouldn't want to attend a school in California, if there was a school in Illinois that offered what I wanted and was also very good at teaching what I wanted as far as schooling.

Thanks!

Aug 29, 2009, 06:35 AM

Well I live in England UK, in a small village in the northeast, I can get a bus to a train station that's in the next town over, it could be considered a limitation I suppose, but if I were offered a great place in a university miles away I would probably find a place to move to, if it was what I wanted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dinosaur movie from 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Here's another puzzle... There was a movie from 90s, maybe 80s about dinosaurs. It was a about a boy or maybe a couple of kids who some how get transpoted to a dinosaur world. The dinosaurs are like people--they talk and wear clothes and stuff. There is like a t rex who the boy...

I think I need to reinstall XP, but my CD is a dinosaur [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, and thanks for being here. I'm in big trouble, and I've just spent the last 30 hours of my life desperately trying to dig myself out of the pit I'm in. My ancient toshiba satellite p25-s507 went into a mess of problems 2 days ago due to device/display driver errors. In fact, I can barely see...

Dinosaur fossils? [ 5 Answers ]

Are dinosaur bones discovered as fossils? If yes,could you please link me so I can read up on it. Thank you in advance for all your help.:)

View more questions Search