Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2009, 05:54 AM
    Washing Machine Temperature fault
    Hey all! :)

The washing machine of my mother can no more wash at 40 Celsius. She told me that she once put in on the program number 4 and temperature 60 degrees Celsius (which was not recommended I think) and since then, the machine would not wash the clothes even at 40 degrees. My mother thinks that the thermostat may be broken.

I would like to know if anything easy could be done to fix that. The machine is an Arthur Martin 650 T.

Any help is welcomed! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine makes grinding noise when washing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Performa washing machine - about 5 years old. It makes a grinding noise when washing. Spin cycle is still quiet. Any suggestions about what to check?

In-Wall Washing Machine Manual Shut-off Valve Leaks Into Washing Machine [ 9 Answers ]

My hot water automatic shut-off valve on my washing machine started gushing water. So I figured no problem, I would turn off the water at the in-wall manual shut off valve for the washing machine. But even when I turn it all the way off, it leaks. It leaks into the hose going to the washing...

What makes a washing machine stop drainingthe dirty waterMy washing mach [ 2 Answers ]

My washing machine stopped draining. I have no warranty on it and I'd like to know if it's something I can take care of myself without the cost of a technician coming to my house

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.