Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 09:28 PM
    An example of how to write a cleaning proposal
    Hi Am Sjn
    I shall be glad to know whether I can have an example of how to write a cleaning proposal in these different field:

Chicken processing plant equipment aand floor
    Beer industry equipment and floor
    Exterior of shed /building
    Diary processing plant equipment and floor
    Exterior of inox tank for beer industry
    Interior and exterior of truck

Thanks and regards
    sjn
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 11:59 AM
    It will depend on the expectations of the client what form your proposal takes.

This is a Bid sheet a lot of cleaning companies use on a walk-thru with their client which outlines what areas they will be cleaning and how frequently.

A Cleaning Proposal is a packet you put together about your services, qualification and the bid price for the job. There are no standard Proposals, they will depend on the job and the cleaning company. Some things that may be included: Cover Page, Info about your company, certifications, Insurance Information, any Guarantees/Warranties you provide, Special instructions for the job you have agreed to, the Bid Sheet, OSHA-type items like Hazard Communications, and your business card.
    dtebsomeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Cleaning town pick up garden carbages in streets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write proposal letters [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to prepare a proposal / introductory letter to send out to the prospective buyers in the foreign country. We are manufacturer and exporters of medical disposible and surgical devices (orthopaededic devices). I need to write an introductory letter for the purpose of...

How to write contract proposal for Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

We need information on how to price a contract bid and how to write it.

Does anyone know how to write a proposal? (one page only) ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know how to write a proposal? I need to write a proposal for my thesis. So it's a one page proposal, but I don't know how to structure it. Does anyone have samples that I can learn from? I've searched a lot for samples, but couldn't find any. Help !

How do I write a cleaning proposal [ 5 Answers ]

Just starting new cleaning business HELP

View more questions Search