Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laynie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 12:19 PM
    Was I followed?
    I have just been on holiday with my Family and my brothers wife and kids too, when I was walking to the market with my sister in law I felt as if someone was following and I stopped to let them pass by, when I stopped I turned around and didn't see any one , I told my sister in law that I thought someone was behind us but I was mistaken and we walked on, I still felt the "pressence" but ignored it.

While walking around the market I felt a tug on my skirt, I looked down to see who it was as I'm used to being surrounded by children, but there wasn't anyone there, the tugging carried on all through that day, and I felt as if a small child was with me, we walked back to where we were staying and I told my husband and brother, they both said I was either crazy or I was being followed by a spirit, I still have the "spirit " with me right now even as I type, it feels impatient and worried in a way :confused: over the week and half I've had this pressence I have had an image of the person, a small boy of about 4 years with res hair and chubby cheeks, short for his age.

I have Indian back ground (from India not native american) and my great grand father was a medium.

Ive never really been into this kind of thing and am feeling a little bit crazy, I just would like any one with any ideas of what may be happening to me, its kind of a bad time to be losing my marbles :(

Am I crazy or am I being Followed.?
    garrulous Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 12:34 PM

"Am I crazy?" Maybe. Probably not.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Aug 22, 2009, 12:43 PM

No you're not crazy, although people that don't understand and believe in this sort of thing may think that you are! You have probably picked up a spirit child who probably needs you or someone to perform a 'spirit rescue'. You will probably need to talk to another medium to help you send the girl onto the light, as it sounds as though she's lost.

My apologies, I meant boy not girl!

Seeing as your great granfather was a medium, then chances are you are! And the spirit boy knows this and that's why he's attached himself to you. Talk to him and tell him its OK and you will help him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search