Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanrae1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 09:06 AM
    My ice maker suddenly stopped making ice on Whirlpool gold side by side
    I noticed the ice bin wasn't staying full as usual, the next morning it is almost empty, everything else seems to be working fine. It is a side by side whirlpool gold refrigerator with in the door ice. The word conquest is on the front of the door. The model # is GS6SHEXNL01. I pulled the frig out, there are no kinks in the lines. Thank You

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite side by side refrigerator ice maker not working. [ 1 Answers ]

Fridge works well, Water dispenser works fine but is not as cool. I tried the accelerice setting, no help. I tried manually filling the automatic ice tray dispenser with water in the hopes that something would jump start, nothing. And yes the switch IS on. I have the manual but it does not give...

Kenmore side by side fridge ice maker isn't producing ice [ 2 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.5896 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still blinking...

Kenmore side by side refrigerator ice maker is leaking [ 2 Answers ]

I need any info on how to fix my leaking ice maker, it leaks on the floor when the freezer door is shut and freezes in a big clump in the ice tray. I miss my ice. It's a Kenmore side by side, white. It's about 10 years old. Can't use right now because it freezes ice everywhere but the tray and...

GE refrigerator side by side GSS25JFPDWW slow Ice maker only 3 times in a month [ 1 Answers ]

It's the craziest thing, the ice maker does not make cubes, the water tray is full and in place but the rotating thing that throws them out of its maker does not seem to turn in a cycle to make more. The feeler arm, should it be under the cube maker or away. It moves side ways, in or out. We...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.