Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larmbruster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 09:52 PM
    Legality of mortgage contract
    The company that brokered our loan to our current lender was not licensed to do so. Can we legally get out of our contract
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Hello l:

No, but you can sue the broker if he DID anything to you untoward.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get out from contract to buy house (with a mortgage)? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Warner Robins, GA. I have an agreement/contract to buy this house from the owners over a period of 14 years making monthly payments. I have a mortgage on the house but would like to move out. How do I get out of the contract and rid of my mortgage? How long would the whole process...

Contract for 2nd mortgage OK or not [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have funds to seek a real estate attorney to review a contract for a second mortgage. Is there any lingo that I would not want in a mortgage lien when I go sign the papers? The loan is a 10yr frm second mortgage from M&I bank in WI. Perhaps certain phrases in fine print that may make me...

Getting out of a Mortgage contract legally! [ 3 Answers ]

I have put Ernest money down and signed a contract to buy a house, since then (being Active duty they have changed my orders which will be 50 miles down the road and in a different school district for my daughter). Also, the builder has not kept up on the promise of being done by the end of June....

Can I get out of a new mortgage contract? [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently signed papers to buy a house (35 days ago). But just discovered I was misled and lied to about the terms of the contract. The way they (mortgage broker and Title agency) explained the contract is not at all how it is. They totally lied to me in order to make the sale. Is there...

Voiding a mortgage contract [ 3 Answers ]

How do I write a letter to void a mortgage contract based on finances?

View more questions Search