Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coop5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 10:51 PM
    Foreign Film... sisters?
    I've been trying to figure out the title of this film for months and can't do it, nor does my crummy description jog anyone else's memory. Hoping someone here can help.

This was (I believe) a foreign film from the last 8 years or so. In it, there are two sisters, the main character is some type of artist (writer, painter, etc), she is pretty wild & unpredictable, perhaps mentally ill. At the end of the film the "nutty" sister ends up becoming "intimate" with her sister's husband, in hopes of having a child.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? My recollection is somewhat spotty, so if some of my details seem wrong, but you can thing of a pretty good fit, throw it out there.

Thanks!
    Lisa
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 08:00 PM
    This might be "Hilary and Jackie" from 1998, a British fact-based movie starring Emily Watson and Rachel Grifiths.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my sisters father, Nolan Sigmund [ 4 Answers ]

His name is Nolan Sigmund. He was in Virginia in 1959 to 1960. He attended Taylorsville Baptist Church in Doswell. He was said to have returned to Georgia around February 1960. My sister found out she was adopted when our mother, Bonnie Martin Blount, passed away. Any info that is helpful would be...

Foreign currency [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a small amount of Italian currency for a gift in Denver,CO

Foreign accounts [ 1 Answers ]

I do not understand the purpose of form 90-22.1 (foreign accounts). It says to report foreign accounts if their aggregate value is >$10,000 .( I have a GC, so I have to report my worldwide income ). But, in Schedule B for form 1040, one just mentions " yes, I do have a foreign bank account in a...

I'm looking for my older brother and sisters. [ 3 Answers ]

The last time I saw Naomi, Caroline and Mani was at my fathers funeral, 20 years ago. I do think about them a lot especially now I'm older. I don't understand why they never stayed in touch, Naomi promised me she would stay in touch but never did. We had the same father but different Mum's....

I Need The Name Of This Film! [ 5 Answers ]

It is about a green monster, called mike I think, and he has black hair, horns, and he wears jeans and a leather jacket. He takes the kid under the bed and shows him the underworld of the monsters. Right at the end of the film, the monster gives the kid his leather jacket. Please help...

View more questions Search