Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loki2117 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Aliens, 70s 80s movie, take people by turning them into glowing orbs
    I have been searching for the title to this movie for the better part of ten years I can't seem to find it online and no ones seems to remember it. I had started to thionk that maybe I had drempt it and it wasn't really a movie. Then a year ago I was in a docters office in the waiting room so I was looking at a magazine because they had a TV but the sound was off and no subtitles. I don't know what caused me to look up at the screen but at that moment they were playing the trailer for it . But they never showed the title or time. I asked them what channel it was and they couldn't tell me cause the remote had broken. So I am going mad crazy looking at this point lol . I was like 7 the last time I saw it and I am 29 now. So I can't even tell you if it was a good movie by adult standards but I liked it back then.
    So in case you didn't get enough from the summery , this is a late 70's early 80's movie . Its about alien and they are stealing people . If I remember correctly they wave their hands over them and the people start to shrivel up from the feet up . While they are shriveling they are curling up , too and at the end of this they are these floating glowing orbs that go up to the ship or something . I don't remember how we defeat them but we do and the people come bacck to where they were unharmed.. someone please know what I am talking about.
    Please email me at [email protected] if you have a serious answer for me. Thank you
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 08:07 PM

Strange Invaders (1983)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie about aliens [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie I think was from the 80s. All I can remember is that there was a family of tall thin aliens and some kids were trying to help them escape from the government. Sorry I can't be more specific. Any help is appreciated.

Robotic aliens in sci-fi movie from the 80's? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie I saw in the early 90's, but it was a couple years old back then. Two small saucer-like robotic aliens come to earth. They end up in an old apartmenthouse, and they help the people there fend of some mob like guys who are trying to bully them into selling their apartments. In the...

Movie about kids in a cave with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched as a kid about kids going in a cave and finding aliens there. It was kind of scary. Can anyone help me?

80-90's sci fi movie with a big red eye and glowing tubes [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot remember the name of a movie. I think it was from late 80's early 90's. There was a robot/alien/android that some how got inside a teenager. The Robot had one large red eye and glowing tubes all over the body. The kid kept transforming back and forth. Anyone know what this movie is?

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

View more questions Search