Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anilsarwal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 09:59 PM
    How to install / use sharepoint designer
    I have downloaded office 2007 beta 2 and later technical refresh. However, the sharepoint designer doesnot show up. I have tried installing sharepoint designer separately, but the message I get is that it is already installed on the system. Can some one help urgently?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 25, 2006, 06:44 AM
    Sharepoint is a separate piece. You need to have access to a sharepoint server to use it. Its part of the server.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Textile designer? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you become one? Can a talented artist who's never gone to design school become one realistically? TIA

Where should I install the thermostat? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 3 family home and am having a problem getting the heat up to the third floor. Right now the thermostat is in the basement and the sensor is in the first floor apartment. Where should the thermostat be placed? In the first, second or third floor apartment for me to better manage the heat...

Sofa Designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a sofa designer, I was surfing over the net and I have found one in Belgium, a bit to far for me This is the one in Belgium http://www.mrcreations.be/creaties.php, these are the sofas I really like, so is there someone who knows where I can get unique furniture please let...

View more questions Search