Thank you, I will look into that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream Visitors [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if you believed that people that have passed away can visit you in your dreams? I have had a few dreams of my grandmother and I wonder if it was really her, or just my thoughts making her be there. I read somewhere that if the deceased person in your dream seems distant...

Visitors to the office [ 2 Answers ]

I have issues about communicating to my boss about his visitors. How do I tell him on phone about visitors who want to see him, keeping in mind that he doesn't enjoy or want unwarranted visits from anyone for that matter? Take note that the visitors are standing in front of me, waiting for a...

Marriage between visitors to the you.S in the you.S [ 1 Answers ]

If a foreign student on a student visa wishes to marry a visitor to the U.S what documents will they both need to do so, and will the visitor need to change his/her status to be able to remain with the student spouse for the course of his/her studies. If a change of status is needed, how...

Keys and visitors [ 5 Answers ]

I received a letter from my landlords lawyer warning me of eviction if I do not remedy a breach in the lease. The tenant downstairs claims my girlfriend is permanently occuping the apt. w/ me. The lease states 1 occupant, my girlfriend has a set of keys and spends a significant amount of time...

Unexpected visitors [ 12 Answers ]

How should I handle family members who show up at my door unexpectedly. I have asked them repeatedly to call first to see if their visit is convenient for me, but for some reason they refuse to respect my wishes. Please advise. joycesewandsew

View more questions Search