Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djunified Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Weedeater Featherlite model number?
    I have a Weedeater Featherlite trimmer with an 18 cc engine from 1997. It has no model number posted anywhere on the case, just says Featherlite. I want to know if there were any model numbers for these trimmers, and what they were, since I bought the trimmer used with no manual. Thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 04:05 PM

Hi,
    Generally yours would be FL18, though I do not remember that one, I sold the FL17 at Home Depot a couple of years before that.
    Manual attached is FL20
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf fl20.pdf (203.5 KB, 1129 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weedeater Featherlite Plus help [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I have a Weedeater Featherlite Plus and has been a good tool to me. I have a problem, though. Lately, when I crank the weedeater up and place the lever from half choke to full choke, the weedeater goes from its usual roar, to a hum, even when I push the throttle down all the way, and...

Weedeater featherlite [ 1 Answers ]

I just put a new carb on my trimmer because it was running bad, it would idle up and down and just die. I put new fuel in it and cleaned the carb but no luck,so I replaced it. Now it won't stay running. I start full choke then half choke it runs for 2-3 min and shuts off. Won't run at all in no...

I need to know gas/ oil ratio for a weedeater featherlite

Featherlite Weedeater 150 [ 2 Answers ]

What is the gas to oil ratio for this. I lost my manual

I want to change the head. I can't find my manual. I want to put the plastic blades on it. I don't see any bolts or anything to take off. Can someone please help me.

View more questions Search