Ask
    babygalrachii Posts: 24, Reputation: -3

Aug 20, 2009, 09:58 AM
    Me and my boyfriend play 20 questions and I need questions
    We play 20 questions a lot and I ran out of questions help
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 07:13 PM

Are you looking for topics you could ask questions about?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 11:15 PM
    Hi, babygalrachii!

What sort of subjects have you already played twenty questions about, please?

Thanks!
    juggalo2442 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 10:53 PM

is it a animal?is it alive? does it have 2 legs also ask 4 if u want? Does it have fur? Are they rare? Is it famous? Does it have a tail? Is it a dog? Does it laugh a lot? Is it marred? Is it a happy face :)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Two Questions [ 2 Answers ]

I shaved my pubes for the first time today with an electric razor. I've read around and know that people say not to, but it's the only one I have. Shaving above my penis wasn't that hard, but when I got to shaving my scrotum it got tricky. I used the trimming part of it to cut things down, but I...

CPS questions [ 2 Answers ]

If A CPS worker threatened someone by saying if you do not get rid of her then you will never get your son back. Can they legally do that.

I've got a few questions. [ 5 Answers ]

First- I'm 18 going on 19. I don't know anything, or what I'm even doing most of the time! Second- It there chance that even though you had intercourse you still could be a virgin? Third-I do not orgasm during sex, also I don't think I have a "special spot", this not helping because my boy friend...

View more questions Search