Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brenda Mc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Wiring diagram B&S 14hp engine

HI to everyone,

I need a wiring diagram for a Briggs & Stration 14 hp motor lawn mower

The model # 28N707 type 1118E5 code# 010622ZE. I hope some one can help me.

Thanks a lot Brenda Mc
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 08:50 AM

Hi,
    The engine itself has only a fe wires; those for charging, ignition and maybe the fuel solenoid. Do you mean for that or the machine itself? The Briggs parts manual is at:
    Operator Manuals, Illustrated Parts Lists & Wiring Diagrams - Briggs & Stratton
    With the numbers you provided. For other info you will need to find the machines numbers.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing Engine Drive Pulley from B&S 14HP [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Snapper LT140H38ABV 38" 14 HP Hydro Drive Tractor Series A with B&S 14hp motor Model# 287707-0228-01. I want to replaced the engine crankcase gasket as it has a serious leak. How do I remove the dual belt pulley from crankshaft ? I've removed the bolt from the end of the shaft but it seem...

Wiring Diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone,I'm a first time member bare with me. I have MTD riding mower Model# 139-651-062 95185/E 179L4 SN# 34-004-0774 The headlights don't work,I want to know if someone has a wiring diagram? Thank you

Wiring diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need a wire diagram for intertherm electric furnace model #E2EB-012HB// Sequencer shorted out melted som wires to transformer and fan relay::

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

Diagram for installing snapper riding mower front engine lx 1642h [ 2 Answers ]

I need help in installing the main belt for this model snapper. Thanks, Gregory

View more questions Search