Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelbaby93 Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2009, 06:46 PM
    I can receive text messages but no one can get any of my text messages I send
    I have a virgin mobile phone and I accidentally left it in my clothes and it got washed and it wouldn't work so I just bought the same phone and just switched my account to my new phone today and I was able to text message until just recently I can receive text messages that someone else sends me but they can't get mine. I reset my phone a few times and I also took the battery out and that has not worked. Does anyone know what could be wrong? It was letting me text just fine earlier and I could send and receive text messages just fine but I don't know what happened now I didn't do anything to my phone for it to do this could it have something to do with swapping the phones
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 12:26 AM

This sounds like an issue that the store needs to resolve. They can give you a new phone...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Text messages [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I have verizon wireless, and I was wondering if there is ANY way to get a history of the texts I sent and received? I know how to see the numbers I've texted, but I want to see the actual texts. I need these for proof for court for a friend of mine who is on my cell phone plan... thanks!

View more questions Search