Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheekymonkey71 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Torrent removal or computer removal?
    How do I get torrent files off my computer? I thought it was a legal 25.00 for a years subscription and you could rent as much as you want, but it's torrents. Help me. I thought that I was getting access to new movie trailers and unlimited rentals
    There are now all of these feeds on the computer and this does not seem right to me. Do I need to take the desk top to the Dr? Would system recovery do it? I want them off.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 06:13 PM

Do you just want to remove the feeds you have saved?

Try right clicking on the feed and choose delete

And if you like, you can delete all your browsing history
    -click on tools, delete browsing history
    -now there you can choose what you would like deleted
    charliec Posts: 61, Reputation: 6

Aug 19, 2009, 06:19 PM

( If You are using uTorrent) First , you can stop the Torrent by Clicking the small red square (stop button) this stops the download and upload of the file.

Next right click the file , click remove and delete torrent and data.

If uTorrent is not your download manager the principle is the same. Click the file and then click the Stop button and then delete the file .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BK removal [ 2 Answers ]

Is there such a firm that can have a BK removed off credit reports prior to the 7 to 10 year period

Web name removal [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes use my laptop to look at things I do not want my kid to be able to hit the history button and see what I have been looking at.How can I remove sites and addresses I do not want other people to see.

Self removal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to this and not sure I'm even posting my question in the right place but hopefully someone can help me. Does anyone know if you can remove the Merina IUD by yourself? If so what r the risks? I have no insurance and I want this thing out! :(

Iud removal [ 2 Answers ]

I got my iud removed and I want to get pregnant how fast will I get pregnant

View more questions Search