Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luli_bell Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2009, 02:41 PM
    90's toy- this is driving me mad
    I'm looking for a toy I used to have as a child. It would have come out in the early to mid nineties.
    It had a plastic face and feet but it's body was covered in very fine fluffy stuff (a bit like a feather boa), and this extended into a long tail. I'm pretty sure it was a cat but I might be wrong. Mine was purple. I'm sure it came with two smaller ones as well, one was a ring, one could have been a hair clip or something like that? Any help would be appreciated as I can't fine it anywhere!
    And oh yeah, it's not Furrever friends =[
    hemarriedanerd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 03:22 PM

Maybe a playmates toy called popples. They made little ones called Popples Pop 'N Mini.
    luli_bell Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2009, 01:45 AM

^ I've just checked and it wasn't a Popple =[
    however I remembered last night that it was a dog, not a cat, it held like a plastic ring in it's front paw that you could clip around things and it also had a flap in the plastic underneath it that you could store things in?
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2009, 04:25 PM

Maybe you are thinking of Furbies or Wuv Loves?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 12:39 PM

Kind of sounds like it could be a monchichi - more of a monkey looking toy than a dog, and I'm not sure about the ring or pouch, but the description of the long tail, plastic face and plastic feet and fur totally reminded me of a monchichi...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Driving on Driving Permit [ 1 Answers ]

HI all, I was caught for driving on a permit w/o a driver's license, and no licensed co passenger besides me. The cop gave me a summon which I can plead guilty or not in 10 days. The fine is $109. If I plead guilty I don't know how many points will be taken off. I have International Driving...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

View more questions Search