Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyBlondeBimbo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    Hiya can you erm help me please
    I had unprotected Sex on the 29th of September and I ovulated a day or two before, I should have come on my period on the 6th of Oct and since then I have missed two periods.
    The signs and symptoms I have been having is - Fatigue,eating a lot,frequently needing the toilet like every 20/30 minutes,missed periods,gaining weight,headaches and like twinges in my stomach.
    Could you help me please x
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2006, 05:40 PM
    I am curious how you figure that you missed 2 periods in one month. If you should have had your period on Oct 6, how did you miss 2 periods?

What is your age? Are you on any form of birth control?

Oct 24, 2006, 05:42 PM
    I have them nearly every 24/25 days but I deffo know that I have missed one.
    Am 15 and no am not
    Expert

Oct 24, 2006, 05:45 PM
    How long ago did you get your very first period?

Oct 24, 2006, 05:49 PM
    About 3 years ago
    Expert

Oct 24, 2006, 06:15 PM
    Your hormones are not yet leveled out, which comes at about the age of 25, so this could be normal. Have you talked to your mother about this? If not, you should, like now.

I am going to get a lot of slack for this, but I see it all the time in the hospital and in the welfare offices so here goes... First of all, at the age of 15 your body is not ready to be pregnant and can cause future problems, mentally as well as physically.

You are 15, so I am assuming that you are ready to be a mother? No matter what precautions you take with sex the only one that will not get you pregnant is abstinence.

When I was 15, many moons ago, I was still doing homework and studying to get good grades. Not fooling around.

If you are not ready to be a mother for the rest of your life it is time you rethink your priorities.

I am going to be a little harsh here, and I am sure to get a reddy, but who cares at this point... You call yourself BabyBlondeBimbo... do you really think of yourself as a bimbo? This is not a very healthy way to think of oneself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I not pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi My name is Courtney I'm 17 years old and have a boyfriend that is 20 and we have been together over a year now and I want to know why I am not pregnant... I have an irregular period,we don't use contraception as we were both responsible enough to get tested for anything and we...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Well about a month ago I had protected sex and well I'm a type of person to stress about every little thing. I have been nauseous on and off all day but never needing to throw up and I have been burping quiet often as well as being bloated. Could my mind be making me feel nauseous. I haven't had...

Can I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I am really having a hard time and keep getting different answers. Does anybody know if it is possible for me to be pregnant if my last period was June 22 and I had unprotected sex twice on July 12th and "YES" my boyfriend did ejaculate inside me. We are trying to get pregnant. But...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortion on April 24th and have not got my period since. I have been using condoms with my partner since but last night the condom came off during sex and he ejaculated inside me. This condom also split about two weeks ago but no action was taken at the time. I have taken the morning after...

Could I be Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all I'm new to this site and I just need some help, I started my cycle December 27th of 2005 and it end on January 3rd,of 2006 I didn't come on in January and it's February 4th and I Started spotting and it's getting a little like a menstrual cycle. I just want to know is this...

View more questions Search