Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyxRascal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Moving out of state!
    Hi I am moving out of state in the middle of my school year. I will be transferring schools so I will need my annoyingly heavy medical books. I plan to have those sent by UPS to my new house. I also have a baby that will be traveling with me so I don't really want to carry anything on the airplane. I have tons of clothes those books and miscellaneous things like papers photo albums and things like that. Would it be really expensive to have EVERYTHING sent to my new house? What should I put in separate boxes? Would it be cheaper to have a lot of boxes that don't weight that much? Or a couple boxes that weigh a lot! I know a 100lb box costs about 83$ how much would you say 5 medical dictionaries weigh? Haha I'm moving from MAssachusetts to Florida I guess I'm asking the best way to move alll my stuff! I am on a budget too thanks to having to pay my school AAAH!:eek:
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 08:33 PM

Try this: Reinventing self storage, local and long distance moving | PODS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving out of state [ 5 Answers ]

I have a child from a previous relationship with no custody agreement and the father is not on the birth certificate. My husband is in the military and we will be relocating with the military. Does the father of my child have any say so if I move out of state?

Moving out of state [ 12 Answers ]

I need to know what I need to do to move to Texas from California and is it legal for me to do so? With my 2 children ages 7 and 5, I was never married to their father which resides with in 25 to 30 minutes from me and my husband here in California, I have in the past moved to Texas with the...

Moving out of state [ 9 Answers ]

My ex sister in law is about to file for divorce with my exhusband's brother. Unlike my ex, he was more of an involved father but not by much. My sister in law moved to Arkansas when she was 17 to be with him. They were married for 15 years-dated for 4. He has always been very controlling and now...

Moving out of state [ 3 Answers ]

I am married to my 2 year old son's father, and we have been married and living together for just over 2 years. My husband and I have not filed for a divorce or for a separation. He is unemployed and going to school, and I would like to move in with my parents, and bring my son with me, out of...

Moving out of state [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has hinted that she might move out of state. She has remarried. Is there anything I can do to prevent her from moving away with our 5 year old girl?

View more questions Search