Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paula Drake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 04:42 PM
    Information on Paris etching society etching
    Have a etching "Near Anneau In France" signed in pencil,I can not make out the name . On the back of the etching say genuine etching by"Philippe" distributed by Phillips toronto Ltd. My husband got mad at me for paying ten dollars for it the first year we were married. That was thrity three years ago. So if anyone has any information It would be a great help.

Ths Paula Drake
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 24, 2006, 10:49 PM
    There's a ton of information on the PES on the site.
    Just type in "Paris Etching" in the search box at the top and you'll get loads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Paris Etching Society NY [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to research the signature on my etching. No luck so far on finding info on artist F. Roth and this etching "Canal de lyonne" . Sure could use some help . A nice #2 etching as described in my first message. Any one heard of him or know how I could find out about him?

Paris Etching Society [ 4 Answers ]

I have a framed etching entitled " The Yonne Canal, France" by F. Roth. The left bottom reads; 2, then SZL in a circle, Canal de l' Yonne 1 France. Signed F. Roth in the right bottom corner and Paris Etching Society NY USA in the top right. Would anyone have any information pertaining to the...

Paris Etching Society NY-USA [ 23 Answers ]

I have two etchings that have Paris Etching Society NY-USA in the upper right hand corner and a small circle with the letters S Z and L in it at the lower left corner. They are hand signed in pencil but I can't make out the name. One appears to be Le Beauvois with another signature to the Right...

Paris Etching Society [ 1 Answers ]

I have an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte and the Paris Etching Society that has been handed down for several generations in my family. The title of the etching is "The Hamlet in France" / "Le Hameau". It has the letters SZL in a circle and then in the bottom left hand corner NO. 8. It is...

View more questions Search