Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akia90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 09:20 PM
    Going insane about the name of this 90's girl toy!
    OK so in the early to mid nineties this wired awsome toy came out. It was a plastic little fairy and it had foam wings, the bottom of the doll had a part that attached to it... and when you pulled the string the doll flew in the air... caN someone please tell me the name of the doll an maybe a link to a picture?

Thanks!!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 18, 2009, 09:36 PM

I had this toy too when I was a kid. They are called skydancers. Sky Dancers® Flying Dolls Recalled by Galoob®
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2009, 01:07 AM

I still have mine somewhere, I loved it, rather dangerous though!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 23, 2009, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I still have mine somewhere, I loved it, rather dangerous though!
    Yeah.. I rememeber mine once fell on my head. It hurt so bad!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 23, 2009, 10:45 PM

I had a couple when I was little. I miss them. It's too bad people were too stupid to realize that pointing a projectile at someone else, or themselves, was a bad idea and would result in pain.
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2009, 04:29 PM

I had a few sky dancer dolls too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl walks through mirror, late 80's early 90's [ 10 Answers ]

So I would classify this movie as more of a fantasy type. All I remember from it is a young girl walking through her mirror into another land. I think there was also a witch protecting a rose, and at the end she dies reaching for the rose. I might be mixing the witch/rose up with another movie. I...

90's movie where girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted in the group [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a 90's movie geared towards older children. A girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted by a group of boys. A scene that sticks out in my mind most is when they were all fishing and a hook got stuck in one of the boys' hand and she tried to act manly about it even...

90's cartoon with a girl on a ship [ 3 Answers ]

All I can remember is a girl that looked like a gypsy and she wore purple or pink clothes. She had dark skin and black hair. I remember that she was on a ship and she was telekinetic and when she put her middle and forefingers on her temple and closed her eyes everything on the ship moved. I...

90's girl toys. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I can not think of either of these toy's names. The first one was a plastic flower that's petals opened up and inside was a little doll and a little pet. So for example, a yellow flower that opened up and inside was a yellow little fairy-ish doll and a tiny yellow puppy. Which was her pet. The...

90's cartoon movie girl friends with boy made of sugar [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me if you know the title of this movie, it was my childhood favorite. A girl makes her mom mad because she brings a frog into the house, so the mom goes to a witch and the witch gives her a book. THe mom reads the girl the book and falls asleep, then the girl shrinks and gets sucked...

View more questions Search