Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfrank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 08:38 PM
    Harness racing
    What is the difference between a trot race and a pace race in harness racing?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 09:17 PM

The difference between trotting and pacing is that a trotter moves its legs diagonally, right front and left hind, then left front and right hind striking the ground simultaneously, whereas a pacer moves its legs laterally, right front and right hind, then left front and left hind striking the ground simultaneously

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog keeps slipping harness and collar [ 4 Answers ]

I have a medium size terrier / black lab mix about 6 or 7 years old. He is still very active and is pretty strong. We recently moved to a new house but unfortunately the yard is not totally fenced in which means our dogs have to be tied out. They do not like to potty we are holding their leashes so...

Dog lead or harness? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi just starting to take my puppy for walks, what would you recommend a lead or harness?

Harness construction [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I am making a movie. I need a harness. Can anybody tell me what type of construction I need to do to hook the harness up like if I have to do any drilling, what changes I have to make, what things for the harness I will need. (and this is inside a house so... yah.) :confused:

Engine Wiring Harness? [ 1 Answers ]

The wiring Harness on my 94 honda Del sol doesn't have a wire lead or cupling for the MAP sensor, what should I do? Do I need a new wiring harness or can I splice new wires into the old harness?

Wireing harness [ 1 Answers ]

My in laws have a 1993 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4, 4.0 L V6 engine. They were told the wireing harness going to the engine (I am assuming the harness to the computer) is defective and there is no longer an after market replacement harness being made. Is it possible this is true? It seems a shame to...

View more questions Search