Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louiegisinho Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 07:54 PM
    My PC is failing
    I have XP on 160HD - IE7 etc.

This just started today after months and years problem free. Cannot head towards (My Computer).. it freezes. Will not display my Pindrive or contents. Does not open as before when I stuck it in the USB. What could possibly be the problem?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Have you restarted the computer since started?

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any Software or Hardware that you installed or setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bulbs keep failing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. I have a living room fire that is a blow heater with low and high settings and a flame effect that automatically comes on when the heater is on. In the past the light which is a Fireglow bulb(60w painted red) went off so I initially thought it had blew but when I lightly tapped the...

How do you take over a failing company? [ 1 Answers ]

Picture yourself as a new manager hired into a failing division in a company. The product line is outdated and losing market share, inter-departmental communication is adversarial, and competition for corporate funding is fierce. How are you, a new person, going to turn things around? Consider the...

24v Transformer keeps failing [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 35 year old lennox furnace that seems to have an issue with the transformer. I had a repair person out and he wanted to charge me $7000 to replace the whole thing, but I won't be in this house much longer and I don't want to replace everything. Well I sent him on his way and...

Failing to Appear [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 16 years old and I live in canada,I ben charged with theft under 5000 , anyway I forgot to take my fingerprints at the station due to my grandpa's death. Am I going to be arrested and ever since I got caught the store said they will mail me a letter with the fine, how I have not received a...

View more questions Search