Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Why I can't stay depressed
    Men are just happier people than women. Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Whereas a wedding dress costs $3500, tux rental costs only $95. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $3.99 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier than women! ;)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 03:45 PM

Why women have it better

... outlive their husbands nagging them to death

.. have PMS as an excuse

... don't pull a back muscle screaming at the television during a sports event.

... claim 30 indefinitely
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 11:01 PM

Hehe, LOVE that last answer N0help, but I thought everyone was 28? (;))

Hehe, but weren't these taken form another post here? I thought I just read them here a little while ago... :confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 11:04 PM

Haha. My cousin has been turning 29 for about 4 or 5 years now...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 02:31 AM
    Justcurious, your cousin waited too long. I stopped counting at 22 so it'd be legal everywhere. (Of course, my 22nd was eligible to vote for Reagan)
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 19, 2009, 02:56 AM

We can get the dog to do what we want the first time we tell them

Comfort food is a beer and a bowl of chili
    Or anything we can pile cheese on
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 10:19 AM

Hahaha
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 08:02 AM

Nice. Gave me a good laugh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

Depressed or not? [ 27 Answers ]

I am a young girl in her early teens. I have tried to stop eating before only to be stopped by my friends. Whenver I talk to my mom about me being fat she thinks I'm over exaggerating and being dramatic. I haven't told anyone this but earlier in the year if I got stressed or mad or sad id take my...

Why am I depressed? [ 15 Answers ]

I am depressed. Just flat out, drop dead depressed (however I've never had the thoughts of hurting, let alone killing myself). I was put into counseling, and after a few painful weeks of nothing getting done, I was diagnosed with clinical depression and given a substantial dose of Zoloft...

Am I depressed [ 7 Answers ]

Well for the past 3 years my life to me seems like hell, In my realtionships all I do is get hurt. My family has turned against me, I have no friends anymore. I spend most of my time alone thinking. Ive attempted suicide more then 20 times and I'm always walking around sad with a fake smile on my...

View more questions Search