Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Farve is a Viking
    The question is does anyone even care at this point? I don't!
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 02:02 PM

Just realized I spelled Favre wrong that is how much I don't care.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Aug 18, 2009, 02:31 PM

I care and I am so unhappy about him coming here. He's a media whore. He's a major drama queen. I think that he just wants the attention.
    He will most likely get hurt and play the drama out about when he will return or not. So happy you opened the post. Let's talk...
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 07:03 AM

I take it you are a Vikings fan. I can't believe they gave him 25 mil over 2 years. He is an old man with a torn rotator cuff. Tarvis Jackson isn't the greatest QB in the world but how is he ever going to get better if he isn't playing!

Aug 19, 2009, 07:17 AM

I am a viking fan... huge... viking fan... season ticket holder... I saw an interview with Travis Jackson this morning on the news and he actually had a great attitude about it. I believe that he is probably hotter than a hooker in church but can you blame him. The thing to keep in mind is Favre at 40 is not going to give them two years.<--- in my opinion. That is not to say that he won't make it, but he is already injuried and a big a$$ baby.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 07:24 AM

Cool that's awesome you are a season ticket holder. What is Brett really going to do this year. New system, new WR's, no timing, no relationship with them. It is going to be tough. And then if he doesn't play all that great when do you take him out and consider this experiment a failure.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2009, 07:36 AM

He just wants his damn records not to be touched. In my opinion Payton Manning is the only one who would be close to breaking some of them and now he won't get the chance to. He might have if Favre didn't come back this year but now it would be impossible. Well that is unless he gets sacked and can't get back up again. Damn old b@$tard

Aug 29, 2009, 01:08 PM

I have heard in the last couple of weeks mixed opinions about him. First they said he waited to tell them he was going to play so that he could skip training camp. That he didn't need training camp because he already knew the plays because he had been playing against the Vikings for so long. So then this week they were saying that he was been really helpful in practice, good sense of humor getting along with all the players etc. I think that if nothing else... and this is a gift... he has something to offer the other players in the sense that they can learn from him. He's been in the game so long that it is possible that they could draw something from what he has to offer.
    I still don't care for his antics or behavior, he's a drama queen. We don't need him here and I hate that he gets all the attention. Every day all the news is all about FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE. There is more to the Vikings than FAVRE. Jackson is a decent player and doesn't deserve to take a back seat to his old a$$. I can't get my mind around someone that will come to your team just to fuel the fire... media WHORE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Viking movie I think [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie about some viking or celtic type warriors chasing something, maybe a wolf, or maybe some kind of monster that ravaged their village... they ended up chasing it into a tunnel and they climb and climb through the tunnel and end up on our modern day world, maybe New York,...

What is the Value of a Brett Farve autographed photo? [ 2 Answers ]

~ I love my photo of my favorite Football star, Brett Favre, but I desperately need money to buy Christmas gifts for my family. It is an autographed photo of him running onto the field at the start of his 200th consecutive starting game. It has a certificate of authenticity and a hologram. ~ I...

View more questions Search