Ask
    bigbeanjeff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 10:52 AM
    Life jackets
    What kind of life vest are avalible
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 11:38 AM

Go to a sports store and look at them all to decide which best suits your needs.

Tick
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 15, 2009, 06:14 PM

Hi,
    Sure you have one by now but just in case you don't... May I suggest an automatic inflatable life vest. You can get these in automatic inflatable and manual. Prices range from $50-$300. They inflate when they come in contact with about 4 inches of water. They are very lightweight too. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Dog Life Jackets [ 3 Answers ]

Well we live about 10mins away from a really awesome beach. So in the summer we go there a lot. The other day when I was at Wal-mart I saw an AKC dog life jacket for only 16.95$. Which to me seemed really cheap especially for around here. I was thinking about getting one for Rex as he is around...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Yellow Jackets in house, perhaps via Fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I have so many yellow jackets on my patio and the traps aren't working. I've had problems the last two summers with yellow jackets getting in the house. I'm thinking that they are getting in through the fireplace since it's a few feet from the patio sliding glass door, which is usually where I...

Varsity jackets [ 2 Answers ]

Cheerio! I have a little question... It's been bugging me for a couple of weeks, and I would want an answer : ) So... Varsity jackets you obviously get if you are on varsity team of some sport... And then if you're in the marching band or anything having something to do with that. And people...

View more questions Search