General ceiling fan troubleshooting and help FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

What make/model is the fan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I shop for to get ceiling light on cathedral ceiling straight down? [ 11 Answers ]

I have a cathedral ceiling in a modualr home. Cheap ceiling fixtures I want to replace. Primarily, I dislike how the fixture is angled onto the cathedral ceiling. Are there fixtures that mount with the base onto the cathedral ceiling angle but then the part that hold the lightbulb can pivot so that...

Installing Ceiling Fan - where do I attach the pink wire from ceiling? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchases a Hampton Bay Windward II ceiling fan. From my ceiling is a white, black, bare (ground), and pink wire. The fan has white, black, and green (ground). I tried capping the pink and connecting white to white and black to black and nothing works. Please help me with the...

Ceiling fan mounted at peak of vaulted ceiling [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to attractively mount a ceiling fan at the peak of a vaulted ceiling?

Ceiling Fan-One switch, ceiling, 3 white, 3 black, red [ 5 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan I am replacing. There is one wall switch. In the ceiling there is 3 black wires connected together, 3 white together and a red. I didn't notice any other wires and evidently, wrongly assumed the red was a ground. I connected the fan black and blue to the ceiling black and...

Water mark with mold on ceiling of 1st floor ceiling [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've just noticed a fairly large water mark with mold in the center located on the ceiling of a downstairs closet - I believe the closet sits below an upstairs shower. I'm a new home owner and would appreciate your advice on what sort of questions I need to ask a plumber to resolve...

View more questions Search