Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evelyn1989 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2009, 08:04 PM
    How would a girl know when a guy is really interested or having a fleetin crush?
    We don’t know each other and during some college events over the vacation were thrown together. And he looks at me quite abit. When he thinks I’m unaware, when he leaves a place I’m at, he would look at me for some time. Upclose eye contact, he looks away quickly though. He came into the lift once, stood beside me and just looked at me.. and when I caught him starin at my face once and looked up, he held my eye contact for awhile before breaking off.

He’s not known to be shy or quiet. But once while I was eating alone, he sat quietly behind me. And when I was told to go help carry some chairs, he leapt up, walked with me to the room and helped me with the things. When I spoke to him though, he was rather subdued and only answered my qns but not saying anything more. =/

He doesn’t touch me or anything but when I accidentally brush past him, he doesn’t move, once at a party he was dancing beside me but didn’t do anything except look at her a few times. Then he abruptly left the place. College term has started, I doubt we share any classes but I’ve him on Facebook. Interested or what? And what should I do? Thanks!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 09:14 AM

I would talk to him, and see what's on his mind. You females know how to do that without being forward.
    crisluvsu731 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Aug 18, 2009, 09:22 AM

I would go up to him and talk to him. I wouldn't straight out ask him if he likes you, but talking is always a good start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This girl I have a crush on [ 10 Answers ]

So there is this girl I like. We talk a lot online but at school she's more shy about starting a conversation. I think she likes me too. She's just waiting for me to make a move.. should I just go for it and ask her out or should I wait. She's also kind of busy with sport outside school just like...

Crush on girl [ 11 Answers ]

So I am new to a school and everything went fine made friends and stuff. But I met this girl and stuff and I have a giant crush on her and I know she has a crush on me. On the first and second day it was all good but now I can only seem to get small talk I odnt know why I am a shy person and stuff...

HUGE crush on this girl... [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, I have had a HUGE crush on this girl for almost 10 years now... She was good friends with my X-X girlsfirend and we have flirted with each other for years now. The crazy part about this is, she is the sister of my now best friend, and just now single... The thing is... she STILL hangs out with...

The girl I have a crush on has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Well ill start at the beginning I suppose. I am a junior. About 2 months ago I had just ended a year long relationship and I'm ready to move on. Well I've known this other girl for a pretty long while. We grew up together and were in school together from 1st - 6th grade. Then I moved and didn't...

Crush on a girl but I want to forget her [ 4 Answers ]

From the past 2 years I'm having a crush on a girl studying in my college but I'm afraid to talk to her directly.she looks at me every time in the class room and starts similing & talking with her friends.she looks at me but when I look at her she turns her face.what should I do.I really like her...

View more questions Search