Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Where are the parents?
    YouTube - how to hyperventalate

I'm wondering if they are behind the camera
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 04:38 PM
    I didn't want to look, sorry. I can't handle stupid people and I've been crying enough lately.
    I need to clean something or have Jennie do it.:)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 05:25 PM

Yeah it makes me want to cry what kids call past time nowadays.
    I was listening to a program right before I looked this up about how by their teens years some famous people were already well into setting the pattern of their success.
    They said the first naval commander in the U.S. Navy was a commander of a ship by the time he was 12.
    That Clara Burton was a school teacher by the time she was 17

Now kids claim to fame is being video king

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step parents and grand parents [ 2 Answers ]

are there any laws in pa say that stepparents nad grandparents have right to say what goes in my child's life ?

Should I tell my parents? [ 15 Answers ]

Okay, my problem is I have been watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I have succsessfully watched every episode since it came out without my parents knowing. The thing is the show is about a pregnant teen. I know it has good morals, but the topic of sex comes up every now and then. It...

Do My Parents Still Have The Right? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old pregnant girl. My boyfriend is 18. I have not told my parents yet but I will. My boyfriend and I want to live together after I tell my parents. Do my parents have the right to tell me that I cannot?

On Credit card with Parents- Parents Leaving me holding the bag [ 3 Answers ]

I got out of a bad relationship and my credit was bad... so my parents offered to take out some credit cards and also put me on some established ones... I am only on there as a signer, authorized user... I charged very little most of the charges were for a business my mom owns... they now have...

View more questions Search