Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevecarruth Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 09:29 AM
    Moles
    How to get rid of yard moles
    claudipint2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Does anyone have a sure fire remedy to get rid of yard moles. They are all over my back yard and I am afraid the may move to the front. I am desperate.
    beeker22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Take a light bulb and break it and grind the glass into small pieces. Pour some of the gound glass into the mole hole. I used a 1.5" pvc.

The moles cut their feet on the glass, the cuts infect, they can't dig, and they die.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moles on face [ 3 Answers ]

I have thick moles on my face.. they are getting enlarged. Earlier they were like small dot. Now they are increasing in colour and size. Please suggest some thng how can I get rid of that. These moles make me feel low in front of any one. Thanks prabhjot

Yard Moles [ 6 Answers ]

I have a BIG problem with yard moles. I would like to have any advise. I cannot afford all the "stuff" like stakes and traps. I was wondering if anyone has any "home remendies" to get rid of these. My neighbor also has them very mad. Sue

Gound Moles YIKES [ 4 Answers ]

I have a GREAT BIG Mole problem. They are invading my yard at a very fast rate. It seems every morning I look outside they have built another condo. I have been reading different ideas... But really WHAT works... Human urine.. doggie poo... Murphy oil soap, hot peppers... Yikes... I don't want...

Moles [ 1 Answers ]

If 2.0 moles of nitroglycerin explodes, what is the total number of moles of gaseous products produced? 4 C3H5N3O9(l) --> 12 CO9g) + 10 H2O(g) + 6 N2(g) + O2(g) How many moles of Al(l) are produced if 4.5 moles of Al2O3(s) reacts? How many moles of C(s) are necessary to produce 3.2 moles of...

View more questions Search