Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ademilade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 02:52 AM
    I bleed when brushing what can I do to cure it.can u prescribe a tooth paste and
    I bleeding when brushing, and how can I cure this symptoms.can u prescribe a tooth paste and mouthwash that will be suitable
    miles_ko Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Aug 17, 2009, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ademilade View Post
    i bleeding when brushing, and how can i cure this symptoms.can u prescribe a tooth paste and mouthwash that will be suitable
    ademilade you have to buy a sensetive toothpaste so that your gums won't bleed while you brushing your teeth.. just read the lable of the toothpaste and mouthwash that you will buy.. make sure it says for sensitive teeth..
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 04:33 AM

Ademilde, the first thing I'd recommend is making an appointment with your dentist for a professional cleaning and exam.

Next, be diligent about your dental hygiene routine. Brush regularly (at least twice a day) with a soft toothbrush and floss to remove plaque and food particles between teeth.

Using a toothpaste for sensitivity won't help you with this issue. Your problem is related to the health of your gums and unhealthy gums tend to bleed when you brush. Over time this can be corrected once you establish good dental hygiene.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 06:08 AM

Ademilde,

As nikosmom says you need to have a professional cleaning.

Brushing for 2 minutes twice a day with a soft toothbrush and using something to clean between your teeth will help. You can use floss, softpicks, rubbertip, stimudents anything to disturb the bacteria between your teeth.

You can also brush with Crests ProHealth toothpaste and follow with the ProHealth rinse or if you want something more holistic buy a toothpaste and mouth rinse that contains tea tree oil.
    klma Posts: 17, Reputation: -2

Sep 1, 2009, 07:38 AM

Take a soft toothpaste and take the toothbrush that needs battaries u press the button for it to make it go faster it's better then the Normal tothbrush a normal toothbrush takes about 6 minutes while a special one takes 2 minutes here's a list of toothpaste that can be soft
    .Trisa made in switzerland
    .Plus+White (Oxygenating Action like dentists use to whiten teeth)
    .Any kids toothpaste (don't think it's strong)
    TIPS.here is a tip it's better if u take the tooth paste that burns u it's killing the bactirea plus the mouthwash take the minty one spit it out after 6 minutes (TAKE THE COOLNES)
    Hope this helps hey look this is my teeth :D see my big grin so WHITE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth paste [ 2 Answers ]

Where is pepsodent tooth paste made? The packaging states only who distributes it.This leads one to believe, China??

I swallowed tooth paste! [ 7 Answers ]

So I was brushing my teeth and I swallowed toothpaste on accident. Everyone always says "Oh dotn swallow tooth paste!" and the warning label says to seek medical help. I mean, how harmful can toothpaste be? Lol I don't know it never really bothered me but can swallowing toothpaste...

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Gengevitis and peroxide brushing [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard about a relation between brushing with baking soda/peroxide and mouth cancer? Any refereed journal article on this subject?

View more questions Search