Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TGuy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 08:12 AM
    Vein under only one eye
    Hi I'm 17 currently, and I have always grown up with minor bags under my eyes. They have not been a really big deal, since I use a damp/cold cloth in the morning to reduce swelling. But, in the past year or so, an unsightly vein has appeared under my left eye. I use the cloth every morning to get rid of the bags, and my right eye looks normal, and the left does too except for this vein near the top-of-the-bottom of my eye. I have no idea how to make this vein go away, besides laser surgery. Any help/info would be greatly appreciated :D
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 24, 2006, 02:55 PM
    Hmm, How big of a vein are we talking here? Could it be a varicose vein? Before you drop bucks on laser surgery, check in with an eye doctor just to make sure it isn't anything clinical or harmful.

The ever-famous oldtime remedy for bags under the eyes is a little hemmhroidal ointment, tightens up the skin without any pain, is temporary and washes off. Keep at it with the cold washcloths, too.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 25, 2006, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TGuy
    Hi I'm 17 currently, and I have always grown up with minor bags under my eyes. They have not been a really big deal, since I use a damp/cold cloth in the morning to reduce swelling. But, in the past year or so, an unsightly vein has appeared under my left eye. I use the cloth every morning to get rid of the bags, and my right eye looks normal, and the left does too except for this vein near the top-of-the-bottom of my eye. I have no idea how to make this vein go away, besides laser surgery. Any help/info would be greatly appreciated :D
    Using antioxidant treatments help shrink bags. Eye under eye creams that contains Vitamin C and Vitamin K will reduce the bags under your eyes. The vein is visible because the skin under your eye is delicate and thin, so the veins are more apparent. Only laser surgery can remove the vein. You can try using a concealer with a yellow base to cover it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye burn [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was wielding and in the middle of the night, he said that his eye was burning bad. Any home remedies? Donna

Eye bags [ 8 Answers ]

Hey can someone tell me how to get rid of these bags. They are like dens bags the guy on eastenders they are light bags and I don't know how to get rid of them please help. I got these bags because I started to stay up late at night for months and now even when I go to sleep early nothing happens....

Eye colour [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have unusual eye colour of the Iris, my eyes are brown around the pupil but the rest of the iris is blue, does anyone know what this eye type is called and why I have this unusual eye type?

Vein so appearent [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, why veins become so visible especially on the hands when I work out a lot and now they are kind of just there all the time I think my hands look old and manly which I do not like I want them to be soft feminine , how to reverse this and is there any cosmetic surgery to help with that like...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

View more questions Search