Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RajeshGupta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back
    I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times.

Please guide me.

Thanks,
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Aug 16, 2009, 01:39 PM

I would really suggest you have a Dr. check in to your symptoms. Kidney infection and UTI can cause these types of symptoms to begin. Can you provide additional information. i.e. the length of time you have been experiencing these symptoms and also if they are combined with other symptoms?
    RajeshGupta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 11:23 AM
    It will be around about a 6 month. But it will feel me sometimes not an huge pain.

Moreover, When a sperm is release sometimes I feel breathless, tired then I feel little bit pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower left abdomen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen where my ovaries are. When I sit down, walk, have sex, even move wrong. What could cause this?

Lower Left Abdominal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

Here are my symptoms, looking for the cause. Partial hysterectomy 18 months ago. Severe, sharp pain in lower left abdominal area that sometimes moves into rectum. Tender to touch. Not constant, but comes and goes for about four days. Then may be okay for several days before it starts all over...

Lower Left Back and Side Pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone – I am having some odd symptoms and hope someone can lend some insight or have had similar experiences which they can share. Here’s the details; I have felt weak and sluggish in the past weeks, although feeling better now in that sense I have developed medium to intense level...

Pain in lower left leg [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I went paintballing, 1 hit me on my left shin bone, the bruise is going but I now have a pain in my lower left leg that is activated by movement or by putting pressure on the top outer part of my shin (not where the paint ball hit) its not a bruise pain so I was just wondering if I...

Pain on shoulder and lower left ab during jog [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I go jogging (basically every day), I get this sharp pain at the very tip of my shoulder and lower left abdomen. Is this normal? I have been jogging 6 miles every day for four weeks now.

View more questions Search