Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pyoder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Reason for trane air handler not to come on
    I cleaned the filters in my Trane air handler unit. Will water draining from the filters into the drip pan keep the unit from coming back on?
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Aug 16, 2009, 01:21 PM

Which drip pan primary (inside) or secondary( outside)?IF the secondary have a water sensor, then the ac won't on. The filter door may also have a sensor
    The filter shouldnot have water

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane Air Handler won't come one [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, My air is not working. The thermostat is set to 77 degrees and it is 80 degrees in the house. I have turned the breaker off and back on. The fan on the unit outside the house is running, but cool air is coming out, not warm as I expected. I turned everything off for 2 hours to see...

Trane Air Handler/Heat Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Trane airhandler system in my house with an oil burner furnace that feeds hot water to the heat exchanger inline with the air handler and the ducting. We suspect our system has ver poor efficiency overall, as it appears to run the hot water often through the heat exchanger, and...

Trane Air Handler [ 1 Answers ]

We recently purchased a Trane 16Xi with a Trane 4TEE variable speed air handler. The air handler has been installed upside down. Is this right? At 75 degrees the compressor is coming on for 10 minutes. shutting down for 20 minutes. The humidity in the house is running 57% to 61%. Outside...

Replacement motor for Trane air handler [ 1 Answers ]

The motor in one of my 35-year old Trane air handlers recently Blew. It looked quite old. I figured it would be easy to replace It just by matching the specs. Unfortunately the new Motor runs for 10-15 minutes, then it stops for 15 minutes, Then it starts again. I suspect the thermal...

Trane A/C Handler [ 2 Answers ]

The blower makes a slight noise, almost rattling. I looked at the blower unit and it has the part number M412TB31V. Now I'm not sure if that's just the wheel, motor or both the motor and wheel. I would like to replace the motor and wheel, as I can't determine exactly where the noise is coming...

View more questions Search