Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kryptonite6965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Early Morning 90's cartoon show
    So does anyone know what a show that was on in the early morning in th early 90's (at like 6-7am in 1996- 1997 on Fox or NBC maybe) about people or creatures )not 100% sure) that raced and would get maimed. They would be put in tanks (kinda like Star Wars Bacta tanks) to heal and regenerate limbs or wounds. I've looked everywhere and have no idea. Any one know?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Aug 16, 2009, 11:48 AM
    I want to say it was the cartoon Exo-Squad, because the people would get hurt and then healed in a bath type thing, but... they were NOT racing. It was a war. They were soldiers fighting against a new Human created evil species. So I am not sure. But this might help, here is a link to a Wikipedia page which lists every cartoon from the past 60 years of television. Look for the decade 90's, see if a title rings a bell, click on it for a description of the show. Good luck.

List of animated television series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    soccerdj025 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 01:30 PM
    I'm pretty sure you're talking about Mutant League. Awesome cartoon that only lasted a few seasons from 94-96.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheesy 90's Saturday morning TV show? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm wondering if anyone remembers a cheesy Saturday morning TV show in the same genre as Saved by the Bell or California Dreams about two brothers (I think) who live near the beach and I think their dad might own/run a local restaurant or hang out spot. One thing I can remember is one of...

Name of Saturday morning TV show from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a non-animated Saturday morning TV show that had a bunch of kids who either did the news or who took over a television station.

Early morning/afternoon Nature show in the early-mid 90s. [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Ive been trying to remember the name of this nature show I used to watch on TV as a kid. It was really low-tech and basically had one guy in it. I remember watching it in the early 90's, maybe on Nickelodeon, PBS, or some other children's programming station, but the filming style is...

Cartoon show maybe late 90's or early 00's [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have a very difficult question to ask. I am looking for the name of a cartoon show that came on in the late 90's or early 00's in the US. I don't remember what channel or network it was on. The show was about these large robots that were pilot by certain select individuals. It was set back in...

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

View more questions Search