Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 16, 2009, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOnelOve View Post
    I know a lot of his family and I know who he is I have lived with
    him and everything. my parents don't have much to do with me.
    and we both know he could get legal marrying another woman for three years but he DOES NOT want to do that. would you know of any other way for him to get legal? and stay in NY spring through fall but when winter comes I go to TX[I like warm weather & mi family live in both areas].
    Are you not in school? How can you move back and forth and still be in school?
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 16, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by morgaine300 View Post
    Yes, Gemini, and sometimes we've already royally screwed up before we learn something. Been there plenty of times.
    Sometimes? 43 still learning everyday
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2009, 10:02 PM

Screwing up is a part of life. It is for everyone.

However there is a difference between screwing up and ruining your life.
    The OP is insistant upon doing the latter. Dating the 22 year old is a screw up. Dating an illegal immigrant is a screw up (for her). Thinking about marrying someone when you don't really want to is a screw up. Having sex with someone before you are ready is a screw up.

Actually trying to marry an illegal immigrant illegally when he is 22 and you are 16, when you don't really want to, but your friend suggested a marriage because it is morally wrong, is a life ruiner.
    It's just stupid.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zippit View Post
    sometimes? 43 still learning everyday
    Well, yes, sometimes I don't screw up, usually by accident. :D
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 16, 2009, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    Screwing up is a part of life. It is for everyone.

However there is a difference between screwing up and ruining your life.
    The OP is insistant upon doing the latter. Dating the 22 year old is a screw up. Dating an illegal immigrant is a screw up (for her). Thinking about marrying someone when you don't really want to is a screw up. Having sex with someone before you are ready is a screw up.

Actually trying to marry an illegal immigrant illegally when he is 22 and you are 16, when you don't really want to, but your friend suggested a marriage because it is morally wrong, is a life ruiner.
    It's just stupid.
    Cross one line you're screwing up, cross all the lines and you're ruining your life? Sounds about right to me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOnelOve View Post
    hi:) [mi name:rather be unknown]. I'm in a RELATIONSHIP.
    I love him A LOT, we had an instance connection when we first started dating..
    but when we stared dating I told him I was older than mi real age[I told him
    that I was soon to be 18] but mi REAL age is 16. he is 22. but I wasn't the ONLY
    ONE that had to come clean about something. I told him and he was pretty upset about
    it. but than he had to let me know something, he told me that he was illegal trying to become
    legal. I am NOT EVEN SURE about all that. but I was wondering if there's any way
    we can get married and he can get legal? if you can help me, please contact me ASAP
    thanks for your time. [BTW(By The Way) I live in NY/TX]
    Simple... marrying an Illegal does NOT get him a fast track green card... no way, no how.

I've known too many cases of this. He wants to get legal... He has to GO HOME and apply for a green card like the law says. If he gets caught here illegally then he can add a 10 year wait to reapply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 yo male with a 31 yo female [ 8 Answers ]

Is it wrong for a 19 yo to be with a 31 yo and if not would it work out cz I'm worryed for my friend that it's a bit much can any one help me so I can try and help my friend

Male or Female? [ 4 Answers ]

Male or Female? You might not have known this, but a lot of Non-living objects are actually either male or female. Here are some examples: FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

How can a 7 yr old male cat and a 2 year female get along? [ 7 Answers ]

MY mom adopted a male cat that had been fixed and declawed. He is about 7 years old now. She has had him about 3 years now. She recently in the last 4 weeks took in a female cat fixed but not declawed. She hisses at the male cat and tries to attack him. We have tried isolating them and spraying...

Male or female [ 2 Answers ]

I have two small dogs a yorkie and a silky, both are males. I want to get a boxer but not sure if I should get a male or female, Since the dog a bigger than the other two I think I should go with a female. Info please!

Female vs Male [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about getting a Calvier King Charles Spaniel a. Would they do well in a crate?? :confused: b.What would be better Male or Female?? :confused:

View more questions Search