Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LYNNE20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 02:24 AM
    What is that movie called?
    :confused:
    In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth.
    I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie.
    Brilliant movie - want to watch it again.
    bellasera906 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Is it "My Life Without me."?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Forget What This Movie Is Called! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey,I seen this movie when I was about 12... and I want to see this movie again... BUT the thing is! I can't remember what the title is called... and it's absolutely driving me insane. The movie is about a Man, who's face I think is disfigured... and people in the town think he is the biggest...

I'm Engaged And He Called Me A B**** ! [ 20 Answers ]

My fiancé and I go tin an argument this past weekend and he said f*** the wedding and f*** this relationship, the wedding is off. And this was all because I would not come to an agreement about how much time I would spend don the phone when we get married. The very next day he acted like nothing...

What is this stuff called? [ 4 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1969 and the exterior is covered in this awful crushed glass stuff. Any idea what it's called? We're installing an in-wall air conditioner... how do we cut through it? Thanks! Jenn

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search