Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhijitsen_2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Can we apply for a visitors visa for my parents who are on B2 Visa in USA
    My Parents and Inlaws are on a visitors visa(B2) in USA. They wish to travel to Canada for a visit. Are they eligilble to apply for a canada visitors visa. If so what are the documents needed for them.
    Also can I club them with my application. I am on H1.

Thanks,

Abhijit
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 02:11 PM

If their I-94 is valid less than 6 months, they must apply for Canadian visa from their home country.

The real problem is if they enter US and then go to Canada, they won't be allowed to return to US on that trip.. so you must arrange the trip starting from home country... go to US... go to Canada... go home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Us visitors visa [ 2 Answers ]

Can I obtain a us visitors visa if my fiancée is a us citizen

Can I apply for visitors visa if already have a L1B visa with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I apply for visitors visa if already have a L1B visa?

Us visitors visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, If I a have Canada Work permit for 1 year i.e. L1,can I visit to my relatives who are in US from last 5 years? I hail from India and going for company assignment? Please do the needful guidance.

Apply for US Visit Visa while a valid L1 Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need to visit US to meet my relative. I have 3 year valid L1 visa. Is it possible to get a US Visit Visa with out canceling the L1 Visa? Please advice

Can my wife apply for a visa different from the Dependent visa she got? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm French, I married a girl from west Africa and I brought her to the UK.We have been together for 2years. But now I can't support her anymore. She aborted twice; she refused to give me a child because she said she is not ready. She's always insulting me comparing her exes to me.I stop the...

View more questions Search