Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GensoSuiko10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 08:56 PM
    Lost 80s Orange Man Toy
    I have been trying to find a specific toy from when I was a kid and have had no luck at all. I am now scouring the internet in hopes that I may finally know the name/brand/location of this toy.

In the early to mid 80's ('83 - '84) my mother bought me a generic toy from either K-mart or a similar retailer. She believes it came in a set of some kind in a common blister packaging. The figure I am specifically looking for is about 2 - 3 inches tall. It was a caveman-like character that was mostly orange in color with a tip of red on it's elongated, arrow-shaped head. Made of the plastic/rubber (much akin to the texture of a 'Monster In My Pocket' or 'M.U.S.C.L.E.S') it was slightly bendy without being poseable. The figure was cast with a toga-like garb and held a club (brown). The face and posture of the figure is less like a man and more the style of a troll or imp-ish creature. There was also a purple version of the same character that held a cude tomahawk instead of a club.

I hope that the description is enough for someone to be able to help me. I am at my wits end and Google is no help unless you know brand names. If anyone out there knows where I can find information, I would be most appreciative.
    GensoSuiko10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 11:22 AM
    I found what I was looking for. And in case you are looking over this site, deciding whether to post your question: Don't. You're best bet is to look for the answer yourself. It will take far less time in the long run than waiting in this thing.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Aug 23, 2009, 05:50 PM

Or, post your question and keep looking. Lots of people look over these questions and someone is bound to have an answer. I love this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

Get rid of orange [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair dyed it copper red and hated it, can't get rid of color. I have been bleeching it and its looks kind of yellow when wet, but orangish when dry. What can I do?

Orange bug [ 2 Answers ]

I get these bites from these little orange bug that look like its going in an out my skin I see it sometimes an it bites feel like stings

Gone orange [ 2 Answers ]

I have put a blonde lighting kit on my hair it has turned ot orange can I put a colour on it what can I do

View more questions Search